In episode #066
Peter shares his thoughts about CFL3/CCFT education and credential as a CrossFit Coach. What is the “Six-Eight” Rule? How can you start the process of becoming a CFL3? Please give the podcast 5 star review and tell everyone you know. Thank you.
Peter Larsson CFL3 Founder of FLAWD
FLAWD Related podcast episodes and articles
- (08.30) What is Level 3= and what are the requirements?
- (11:40) What are the 6 Domains of CCFT?
- Domain D1: Screening and Ongoing Assessment
- Domain D2: Programming
- Domain D3: Teaching
- Domain D4: Coaching
- Domain D5: Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Domain D6: Class Management and Professional Responsibilities
- (15:30) What is the difference between CFL3 and CCFT?
- (16:30) What should you do?
- 1: Read everything at least 2x.
- 2: Review How to pass the CFL3 exam Use the study tool of 6-8 study tool
- The Six: teaching, seeing, correcting, group management, presence and attitude, demonstration.
- The Eight: midline stabilization, core-to-extremity movement, balance about the frontal plain, posterior-chain engagement,
sound hip function, active shoulders, full range of motion about a joint, effective stance and/or grip.
- 3: Go to CF website and undertake the online courses – Spot the flaw
- (19:30) Motivation for you to get the CFL3 if you have CFL2 today? Instead of having expiration date, it
- (20:30) Pat Sherwood Check him out on CF Linchpin with BTWB and read his CF Journal about Elegance
- “Pat Sherwood addresses the concept of clever simplicity in fitness and in life.”
- (22:00) I hope this gave you a clue and an idea of where to start? What is L4?
- (25:40) MCI – Mechanics, Consistancy, Intensity Read more:
Want More FLAWD?
- As a CrossFit Level 3 coach (CF-L3/CCFT), MovNat L1 coach, coach in: breathing, mobility and productivity – contact me for live or online coaching for lifestyle and movement.
- Want discounts on BulletProof and other BioHacking supplements? Sign up for the popular Newsletter
- Peter is the Founder of Gothenburgs annual BioHacking Conference
- I sell Biohacking supplements and other supplements for instance: Puori, I also sell Fitaid.
- Apply and sign up Online courses in Productivity, Breathing, Movement
- Apply and join Events and Workshops
- Join my weekly classes in Evolutionary Fitness
- The Focused Lifestyle Book – read the first chapter by sending email to: email@example.com
Focused Lifestyle And Winning Disciplines.
Peter is Podcaster, CrossFit Coach, Security Professional and productivity expert. He is the founder of FLAWD.se and the author of Security Encyclopedia: SakerhetsBibeln.se. Peter blogs about health, technology and productivity. Peter is on a mission to help you to Focus, implement success disciplines and to Win in life!