- Edit: 2020-04-03: Since this recording went live. Jordan has started a new podcast. It is called: Jordan Harbinger Show. Check it out
- Bulletproof Podcast #150 Dave Asprey and Jordan Harbinger – Upgrading confidence
- Bulletproof Podcast #346 Stay Charming with Jordan Harbinger
- AoC Podcast 561: Daniel Ariely – YOU just HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ONE! It’s a great episode.
- Aoc Podcats (Bonus) Hal Elrod – Beyond The bestseller
- AoC Podcast: Mark Goodman Future Crimes: Cyber Crime and How to Protect Yourself (Bonus)
- AoC Podcast 565: Nathan Chan – Connecting with a Foundr
- AoC Podcast 569: Mike Massimino
- AoC Podcast: 572 Gabriel Mizrahi & Jordan Harbinger – great “add-on” listen to this episode
- I deeply suggets that you listen to the episodes above to get a feeling for the show and I urge you to start considering relationship building as a skill!
- 6.30 Proof is there Jordan shares his “secret” how to become top interviewer in the world!
- 8.00 Its not approprate for people to make it look too easy
- 8.45 Jordans backstory – and business partner AJ started the Art of Charm. We get to know the secret of how “DAVE” got success, and he was never in the office.
- 10.05 Time was more valuable outside office
- 10.20 “there is only 20 hours a day” :)
- 11.25 The secret third path – is NOT being smarter or working harder – it is networking and creating relationships and leveraging that for business. How can we become more valuable for others?
- 12.55 the difference from game (pickup techniques) and Art of Charm – White hat version of pickup skills.
- 13.45 All skillsets, AoC : Body language, vocal tenality, eye contact, mentorship, networking, negotiation, influence,
- 14.45 Bootcamp – what is it about and who applies
- 16.45 work on yourself to become the person you deserve to be
- 17.00 Objections from people to not go to bootcamp. People from ALL over the world. Being in Sweden is not valid excuse, if YOU REALLY want it. If you are committed, you can do the travel. And the reason for why AoC aren’t doing seminars in Europe. (I am aiming for bootcamp summer 2017, email me if you also are taking it)
- 21.00 Bootcamps are sold out 4-5 months in
- 21.30 why is the podcast so popular?
- 23.00 Jordans Secret to being one of the best interviewer in the world, comparing it with Tony Hawk –
- 24.00 People want to have actionable advice. READ THE BOOKs Peter! :)
- 25.13 Jordan shares Behind the scenes information from his example with Mark Massimino
- 26.30 I can’t believe you remember that – they opened the show with that.
- 27.30 the Skill of understanding interview subjects.
- 28.45 Peters Last questions from BulletProof + Brian Tracy (KWINK) and of course Jordan answers
- 29.30 Jordans KWINK: Youtube channel instead bigger fan conversion
- 30.05 Other thing -> Jordan would have started AoC with a business mindset.
- 31.30 There are also upsides of not being a business compared to a hobby.
- 33.30 Discussion of if it is good to have a last question on a podcast. Remember Jordans: “survivorship bias” (if you survive something you think that just because you survived, and that will be the story you tell)
Next episode me and Jordan continue the discussion starting of with a Minisode Monday episode and then we are discussing AoC framework and course Social Capital and creating your Platform. See you there!
Jordans KWINK (Knowing What I Now Know)
- Jordan would probably had started a videochannel instead of a podcast. He also shares that having a business mindset from the beginning would have been beneficial.
- Twitter: @TheArtofCharm
- Facebook: Group for the Art of Charm Challenge
- Instagram: @theartofcharm
- Instagram: @JordanHarbinger
Persons of Interest
- AJ – Jordans Business Partner at The Art of Charm
- Robert Cialdini
- Jason at the Art Of Charm
- Mike Massimino
- Brian Tracy
- Apply for our MASTERMIND
- Take our course in PRODUCTIVITY!
- Sign up for the popular Newsletter
Thank you for reading and listening! You are awesome! :)
About the author : Peter
Peter is Podcaster, CrossFit Coach, Security Professional and productivity expert. He is the founder of FLAWD.se and the author of Security Encyclopedia: SakerhetsBibeln.se. Peter blogs about health, technology and productivity. Peter is on a mission to help you to Focus, implement success disciplines and to Win in life!
Leave a Reply
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Great episode! Jordan I’ve been listening to the AoC podcast for years and I find so many useful tips that help me improve.
Thanks Bella! Glad you liked it!
I’ve been listening to AoC for years as well, and it has helped me a lot! :) This episode and #34 with Jordan was my small way of giving back.
How did you find FLAWD?
I really liked this episode. Jordan is the best and I love The Art of Charm Podcast.
Glad you liked it! How did you find us?