In episode #064
We meet Oskar Andermo. A Dubai based coach and entreprenour. We discuss how live is in Dubai during the 2020 Pandemic. Mental Toughness and the importance of Mental Training. Oskar is one of the disciples of Lars-Erik Uneståhl that is the father of Mental training from episode 54. We discuss how to start Mental Training, changing emotional states with triggers. What is NLP? What is the Disney strategy? Importance of accountability. Setting Goals. Creating Habits. How we can use nature to be more creative? Oskar shares his “Triple I” Method with: Inspiration, Information and Implementation. We get a lot of practical tips and we also get some ideas for visualising our goals and creating magic moments. If you are into personal development – this is the go to episode for you. It goes hand in hand with all the concepts at FLAWD. Please give the podcast 5 star review an tell everyone you know. Thank you.
Oskar Andermo, Dubai based entreprenour, speaker, coach. Coach leaders and entrepreneurs on a successful happy life
Related podcast episodes and articles
(02:15) Oskar elevator pitch
(02:45) Oskars background, how did he end up in Dubai? He moved to Dubai in 2007
(06:00) How is life in Dubai during the 2020 Pandemic (COVID19)? And how is the mental aspect
- (09:00) Why should I meditate? And what meditation would Oskar recommend? Are we over-stimulated today? Mental Training Method. App Oak. Start with Guided meditation. Check out IMT – Integrated Mental Training
- (13:30) We discuss Lars-Eric Uneståhl #054
- (15:40) What would a Mental Toughness Training program with Oskar look like? There is the long term training and short term training. Self esteem. Breathing. Triggers. (too flood with positive emotions). And Music as a trigger. Lil Jon Song
- (19.00) Lil Jon, DJ Snake – Turn Down for What
- (19.30) What is NLP? – NeuroLinguistic Programming – Oskar is a Certified Practitioner.
- (22:30) What is the “Disney Strategy” ? Dreamer, Doer and the analyst. Link
- (24:00) Smart Phone Coaching System Book- Use your phone as extra accountability. Strategic Tech Coaching.
- (25:00) We discuss the Strategic Tech Coaching model of: “Triple I” – Inspiration, Information and Implementation, to reach your dreams.
- (26:00) TUGS – The Ultimate Goal Seminar – Oskar shares how i gets his clients to the first I in the deserts of Dubai. An “awe” experience. “a lot of creativity comes from nature”. Go out in Nature to get inspired.
- (30:00) Goals. TUGS – Inspiration – a spark of inspiration. Then Triple I: Inspiration>Information>Implementation
- (34:20) The power of habits. Book tips: James Clear book – Atomic Habit
- (35:00) Dont just learn! Implement! Accountability “1Thing” method
- (42:30) Why aren’t more people reaching their goals? Ken Wilber: Showing Up, Growing Up, Waking Up, Cleaning Up.
- (45:30) Its not about being perfect. It is about striving to become better person.
- (47:05) What is Oskars action steps for the listeners
- 1. Go out in nature and thing about your goals for the next year. Break it down. Find pictures for that goal. Put them in the goal folder. Review that goal folder from time to time
- 2. Be Grateful. (“Vitamin G”) Collect pictures of people and experiences you are grateful for, in your Gratitude folder.
- 3. Collect Magic Moments. Moments that are different, makes you happy. Take pictures of those moments. Any time you want to change your state – look in that folder. Or use Evernote. Collect them like Jim Rohn: With Frequency and Intensity.
- (58:00) KWINK
- Sign up for our Online courses in Breathing, Movement and Focus.
- Sign up for the popular Newsletter
Thank you for reading and listening! You are awesome! ?
The Focused Lifestyle Book – read the first chapter by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focused Lifestyle And Winning Disciplines.
Peter is Podcaster, CrossFit Coach, Security Professional and productivity expert. He is the founder of FLAWD.se and the author of Security Encyclopedia: SakerhetsBibeln.se. Peter blogs about health, technology and productivity. Peter is on a mission to help you to Focus, implement success disciplines and to Win in life!