- Anna-Karin Lundin #13 Former Olympian and CEO of SimCoachen – which I deeply recommend
- Michael Rosen – The Rain Man of Swimming -#27 -World Renowned Swim Coach and Captain of the Swedish National team for the olympic sport: OWS (Open Water Swimming), where they swim 10k and longer
- Eva Fridman #25 – Great SwimRunner and also a Coach on SimCoachen Team.
Swimming speed: V = SL x SR
- V = Velocity
- SL = Stroke Length
- SR = Stroke Rate
Philosohpy: Practice til your bored
What is most effective way of swimming from an energy standpoint?
To double the speed in water we need to 8x our power output.
3 Rules for Aquatic locomotion
2. Be taller
3. Swim on the side
- 1 Find balance and “Sweet spot”
- Drill 1 Basic balance on your back
- Drill 2 Find your sweet spot
- 2: Becoming weightless and slippery
- Drill 3 Hand-lead sweet spot lengthen your “vessel”
- Drill 4 balance in the skating position where you turn your head down – hand lead
- 3: …..
DOWNLOAD top 10 progressions for learning how to SWIM!! Sign up for our newsletter
- SwimSmooth another framework
Share this article and comment below
- Apply for our MASTERMIND
- Apply for our SLACK Channel for exponential Growth! Apply now: email@example.com – it is a Selective process!
- Sign up for our Online course Mastering the Art of Focused Productivity! In beta. 10 USD currently
- Sign up for the popular Newsletter
Thank you for reading and listening! You are awesome! :)
STAY IN THE LOOP
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Are you aware of the pace of change happening in our society? The world is advancing at an unprecedented rate, with technology being at the forefront of this progress. To understand and harness the power of these rapidly advancing technologies, Peter Diamandis has developed a 6 D’s of Exponential Growth framework. In this blog post, […]
In episode #066 Peter shares his thoughts about CFL3/CCFT education and credential as a CrossFit Coach. What is the “Six-Eight” Rule? How can you start the process of becoming a CFL3? Please give the podcast 5 star review and tell everyone you know. Thank you. Subscribe: iTunes | Spotify| Amazon | Android | RSS | Stitcher |Acast .whoami […]
In episode #065 We meet Bernd a MovNat Team instructor. Based in Munich. We are talking about Natural Movement. We discuss Natural Development Sequence. The MovNat tree. Is nature a religion now? We talk about Breathing. Mindfullness in Movement and balancing. Is it possible to do CrossFit and MovNat? What is the MovNat tree? Be […]
In episode #064 We meet Oskar Andermo. A Dubai based coach and entreprenour. We discuss how live is in Dubai during the 2020 Pandemic. Mental Toughness and the importance of Mental Training. Oskar is one of the disciples of Lars-Erik Uneståhl that is the father of Mental training from episode 54. We discuss how to […]