- Francescos Youtube channel
- The full unedited youtube version of this podcast on Francescos channel
- Listen to TFP #19 Tony Stubblebine the founder of Coach.me
- Our article on how to use Coach.me app
- Our article about breathing
- More resources in the end of this page.
02:00 – Who is Francesco – international flight attendant. From New Yersey
- 04.00 Background – and currently he lives in Germany –
- 05.45 Francesco speaks 8 languages
- 06.15 But the most important language is.. Love. Concept of learning via empathy
- 08.00 If you don’t love yourself, how can you love others? – Do you love yourself? If you love yourself you would eat healthier. The importance of asking the question of “why“
- 12.00 Nurturing our inner child – affirmations. Mantra. I deserve to be here. I am good enough.
- 14.30 Take breaks in conversation.
- 15.00 “State” – Mental states.
- 16.35 5 min journal + gratitude.
- 17.30 Peter expands the concept of “paus” -and stoicism
- 18.30 Counting to 10
- 22.15 Francescos example of how to act in a “special situation” – Viktor Frankl – “between every stimulis and response”
- 24.30 The importance of observing.
- 25.15 Discussing Wim Hof Method, that Francesco does daily- Read more about it on Breathing and Cold
- 33.00 The 8 mental strategies – that we teach in Focused Productivity
- 35.00 Don’t break the chain strategy. Consistency
- 36.30 The importance of an accountability partner
- 37.00 “Quick Question”
- 37.30 – Francesco shares his experience with having Peter as a coach for 90 days. Lost 14kilos (30 lbs), learned what to eat (portion control), listening to his body. The healthiest he ever felt in his life.
- 39.50 Coach.me app – 90 days – why did Francesco choose Peter? Journal, Breathing, the internal aspect.
- 41.45 The 21 days of no complaining challenge
- 43.30 Why is Peter so passionate about helping? Backstory – check out some of the books in our top 10
- 48.00 The importance of Asking
- 53.00 Polyglot is the knowledge of several languages –
- 54.00 Francesco: s first book is about self love. “Hurt people, hurt people”
- 57.30 Practical tips for self love
- 59.00 KWINK
- 1.02 “just start it”
STAY IN THE LOOP
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Are you aware of the pace of change happening in our society? The world is advancing at an unprecedented rate, with technology being at the forefront of this progress. To understand and harness the power of these rapidly advancing technologies, Peter Diamandis has developed a 6 D’s of Exponential Growth framework. In this blog post, […]
In episode #067 We meet Harry the co-founder of Sorted. A productivity app for “Hyper-Scheduling”. Please give the podcast 5 star review an tell everyone you know. Thank you. Subscribe: iTunes | Spotify| Amazon | Android | RSS | Stitcher |Acast Selected Links: sortedapp.com Listen Books Remente Coach.me Read Crossfit Swimming Running Experience In Gothenburg? Join Peters […]
In episode #066 Peter shares his thoughts about CFL3/CCFT education and credential as a CrossFit Coach. What is the “Six-Eight” Rule? How can you start the process of becoming a CFL3? Please give the podcast 5 star review and tell everyone you know. Thank you. Subscribe: iTunes | Spotify| Amazon | Android | RSS | Stitcher |Acast .whoami […]
In episode #065 We meet Bernd a MovNat Team instructor. Based in Munich. We are talking about Natural Movement. We discuss Natural Development Sequence. The MovNat tree. Is nature a religion now? We talk about Breathing. Mindfullness in Movement and balancing. Is it possible to do CrossFit and MovNat? What is the MovNat tree? Be […]